Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow! I just got an eye full and a head full. I read all of the blogs of my offspring and realize where do they get their writing ability from? Must be their dad. I don't seem to have the talent that somehow they have achieved with writing so I don't encourage you to read after me unless of course you need so of that monotone voice that puts you to sleep, then give it a whirl. I won't even pretend to keep up with them in creativity, but alas one ounce of wisdom I have learned in my 42 years is let the younger ones lead you in the ways of technology! Oh!!!! girls, your mom needs some help to understand how to set up this blogspot thing that has been handed to me. Please!!!!!!!!!! Ok it isn't a pretty sight when old folks beg. Oh my stars and garters, I just realized it is 10:48 at night, what am I doing? I must go to bed so I can fill kids heads tomorrow with all kinds of knowledge and stuff! Goodnight and Farewell.

1 comment:

Melissa Phelps said...

Lol! I know where they get their writing ability from! You sound quite a bit like tiffany at times :) Well... she sounds like you, I guess.