Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow days!

Isn't God good. Just what we have been waiting for a snow day. It is absolutely beautiful out today and I am so thankful I get to stay in! Even though I was awakened by my boss this morning at 5:45 to tell me we didn't have school today, I was thankful. It was wonderful to turn over and snuggle down under the covers and go back to sleep for a couple more hours.
This worked until about 8:30 when kids and animals awakened from their slumber and got excited about all the "snow". Then of course what's the use in staying in bed, after all I am just as a big kid and was kinda excited to get up and enjoy the view as well. Then of course what goes better with a snow day than "big breakfast day". We just missed Tiffany, who is snowed in at GBS instead of here with us. Oh' well that's life. Well I better wrap up, I think the kids are dragging out board games. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Issa said...

So I'm reading your blog, and have pride and prejudice sitting in my lap, when suddenly I hear music . . .the theme song of P&P! At first I thought I was going nuts, then I saw you music thing. Made me laugg.