Monday, January 5, 2009

WEll Here I am again finally. Maybe, we'll see how busy and overwhelmed I get this semester in school. I really had a great break with my family. We had a great Christmas. Did some shopping together, played lots of board games. Enjoyed learning how to wii bowl and showed up my kids in wii tennis. We hung out, ate and ate and ate, watched some movies, did I mention that we ate? We did miss getting to go anywhere or getting to see any family but oh well sometimes that's the way the ball bounces, so if a sleeping dogs sleeping let him sleep. Words of wisdom from my mother-in-law Olene!

1 comment:

TKB said...

lol...you're crazy mom! Welcome to the world of blog. :D

I'm glad we'll always have things like, "If a sleeping dog's sleeping, let him sleep." ;D Nanny sure was full of wisdom. lol

Btw, did you notice that you're a virtual grandma? teehee...check out my blog for that update!