Thursday, January 22, 2009

Very Tired!

Eureka! I have almost made it through another week of school. It is Thursday and the Friday countdown has begun. This also happened to be a short week, but it seemed like to me it had about 9 days in it. I quess there was just an awful lot to accomplish.

I wanted to share with you the funniest thing my 4 year old Dakota said the other day on the way home. It went like this- " Mom, why do people shoot deer?" To which his sister and I named several reasons and I ended with the seemingly most practical one, people also like to eat the meat, to which he said, "that's gross, I would never eat the meat because you don't know how long its been inside that deer". We had the best laugh. Aren't children a wonderful anitdote to a tired moms ears!

Well just thought I'd share this small ramble with all my wonderful followers out there in my world. Goodnight Girls! Love ya to the moon and back.

2 comments:

TKB said...

I snorted when I read this! He's so funny with some of the things he comes up with! Can't help but love that little booger... :D

Issa said...

Love it. these are my favorite years, when they say the dumbest things, and a broken toy is more significant than a dead pet.